- the super high-tech Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor for $100
- a glider-style rocking chair for $30 (It has pink faux-velvet cushions, though. I'm going to try and make slipcovers)
- a new-in-package and ridiculously named but well-reviewed "My Brest Friend" Nursing Pillow for $25
- A changing pad and cover for $15
- a mess of used clothes, mostly onesies
Check-up earlier this week went fine. My next one in two weeks will probably be the last one in Madison- we'll be talking about finding a new OB wherever we'll be moving, among other things. It's one of the sadder parts about the job/moving situation, that we won't be able to stay with the same OB and hospital/health care group (Meriter). She and they have been really great.
Oh, and I caved and bought some more maternity clothes, from the Motherhood Maternity in the mall and everything. I had hoped to get by on what I had, or to try and find any additional things second-hand, but it was just so damn hot, I needed more tank tops. Found another pair of shorts and a breezy tank dress, as well. This one, in fact, but in a red/white stripe. I wore it for the Fourth with some big ol' star shaped earrings and my blue blue nail polish. We went and saw The Avengers.